Lasering's Velure S5 is known worldwide as the gold standard for treating vascular and pigmented lesions. Partly because they use the new generation LBO crystal that makes the system more powerful and reliable than its competitors. The Velure S5 is a versatile and effective system for the treatment of rosacea, telangiectasias, angiomas, superficial (varicose) veins, brown spots, age spots, warts, and other benign skin deformities, among others, without anaesthesia.
Combination with MiXto VX
In the fractional scanner version (Mixto VX), it is also very suitable for removing diffuse teleangiectasias, usually in one to three treatments at most. This wavelength is most favourable in the absorption curve with regard to the absorption of haemoglobin and pigment (low energy required to achieve a good result).
- Laser type: Solid-state, frequency doubled, diode pumped
- Wavelength: 532nm
- Power: 0.1 - 5W
- Pulse duration: adjustable 1 to 1000msec
- Interval: adjustable 50 to 1000msec
- Red directional beam (diode 635nm) with adjustable intensity.
- Handpiece: 0.3mm - 0.5mm - 1mm - 1.5mm
- Fractional system MiXto VX (optional)
- Practical and elegant transport case
- Weight: 14kg