- Stress incontinence< / trp-post-container>
- Acne (scars)< / trp-post-container>
- Body contouring< / trp-post-container>
- Skin improvement/rejuvenation< / trp-post-container>
- Skin firming/tightening< / trp-post-container>
- Scars< / trp-post-container>
- Depilation/epilation< / trp-post-container>
- Pigment< / trp-post-container>
- Wrinkles< / trp-post-container>
- Fungail nails/onychomycosis< / trp-post-container>
- Tattoos< / trp-post-container>
- Vaginal tightening< / trp-post-container>
- Vascular disorders< / trp-post-container>
- Fat removal< / trp-post-container>
- Warts< / trp-post-container>
StarFormer IntimaWave INDICATIONS
Well 80% of women suffer from stress incontinence after giving birth where leakage of urine may occur at unpleasant times.
Fotona's latest innovation solves this problem by using high-intensity Tesla magnetic stimulation (HITS™) to strengthen and train pelvic floor muscles quickly and easily without effort.
Non-invasive HITS™ technology selectively targets muscle tissue and strengthens, tightens and tones pelvic floor muscles for effective treatment of urinary incontinence.
StarFormer IntimaWave can be used to stimulate both pelvic floor and back muscles to treat all types of urinary and fecal incontinence in men and women. During treatment, the patient remains clothed and sits on a comfortable IntimaWave chair with built-in applicators in the seat and back of the chair. The applicators in the chair stimulate muscle contraction throughout the pelvic floor area, increasing muscle strength. The result is an effective reduction in uncontrolled urine leakage.
IntimaWave treatment is comfortable and quick, and no preparation of the patient is required. The generated magnetic pulses pass through the patient's clothing, skin and bones, reaching otherwise inaccessible tissue. The therapy is non-invasive, painless and has no known side effects.
- Stress incontinence
- Urgent incontinence
- Mixed incontinence
- Faecal incontinence
- Postpartum rehabilitation
- Pelvic floor muscle rehabilitation after surgery
- Chronic prostatitis
- Erectile dysfunction
- Poor circulation
All the advantages of the StarFormer IntimaWave
- Safe, quick and easy muscle strengthening
- Walk-in/walk-out procedure
- High success rate and patient satisfaction
- No preparation required
Additional information about our the StarFormer IntimaWave can be found in the brochure under the "downloads" tab. Of course, you can also contact our office on telephone number +31(0) 162 74 44 44 or via the contact formWe will be more than happy to help you.