In order to provide our Website and Services, we process personal data. The term "personal data" refers to information that identifies you as a person. This definition is in accordance with Relevant Legislation.
Furthermore, we will not process your data without your consent, unless we are required to do so by law.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT AND WHAT DO WE DO WITH IT?
To use our Website and Services, we require the following information from you:
- Your name
- Your age
- Your date of birth
- Your gender
- Your address details
- Your place of residence
- Your telephone number
- Your e-mail address
- Your IP address
We also collect some information from you that is not personal when you use our Website, such as:
- The name of the browser you are using
- The operating system you use
- The service provider you have internet access with
If you use social media features on our site, the social media provider may send us information (according to its policy). This may include, for example, your name, profile image, gender, friends lists and other information you have made available. Do you not want this? Then change the privacy settings on your social media account.
When you land on a web page that uses social media plug-ins, your browser sends certain information to the provider of your social media account. We have no control over this data exchange.
Dalton Medical B.V. offers newsletters. This keeps you informed of offers, (discount) promotions and other news. To ensure your consent, we use the opt-in system for newsletters. An unsubscribe option is included with every communication along these lines.
We will only use your data for the above purposes, or for a purpose closely related to this. Thus, your data will never be used by us in an unexpected way.
We make every effort to protect your personal data from being lost, destroyed, used, altered or disseminated by unauthorised persons. This ensures that those who have nothing to do with your data cannot access it. We do this through the following measures:
- Encryption (encryption) of digital files containing personal data
- Securing network connections with Secure Socket Layer (SSL), or similar technology
- Access to the data is limited to those who need the data
We will not keep your personal data for longer than we need it for the purposes we described earlier.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
It may happen that other parties receive your data from us. We agree with these parties in a processing agreement that they will handle your data with care and they will only receive the data necessary to provide their service. These parties use your data only in accordance with the instructions we give and not for their own purposes. These parties are "processors" within the meaning of the Relevant Legislation.
Sometimes we share your data with other parties who are not processors. We agree with these parties that they will treat your data with care. They will only use the data in accordance with the purpose for which we obtained the data from you.
We will only process your data within the European Union. Outside the European Union, we will only process your data if that country provides an adequate level of protection for your data.
Without your consent, we will never transfer your data to countries or parties other than those mentioned above.
A cookie is a small text file sent to the browser through a website's server. The browser then stores the file in your device. Your device is given a unique number, which our site uses to recognise the device later.
You can always delete or disable cookies yourself via the browser settings. Cookies will then no longer be stored when you visit our Website. But please note: without cookies, our Website may not work as well.
Cookies have a fixed retention period and are not kept for longer than necessary. Analytical cookies and cookies for improving the user experience are stored only during the current session of your visit, if possible.
The data we collect from you is personal. You therefore have the following rights:
- You may ask us for access to your data;
- You may ask us to correct, limit or delete your data. In case of fraud, non-payment or other unlawful acts, we may keep some of your data on a register or blacklist;
- You may ask us for a copy of your data. We may also provide this copy - at your request - to another party so that you no longer have to do this yourself;
- You can object to the processing of your data;
- You can complain to the Personal Data Authority if you think we are processing your data unlawfully;
- You may withdraw your consent to process your data at any time. From the moment you withdraw consent, we may then no longer process any of your data.
Dalton Medical B.V.
Innovation Park 26
4906 AA Oosterhout (NB)