Reduction of thermal injuries and pain during laser treatments
The VicerCryo cooling system is designed to minimise thermal damage during laser and dermatological treatments. It also helps make treatments more comfortable for patients by minimising pain and acting as a temporary anaesthetic between pulses. Here, the practitioner has the choice of cooling the skin before, during, or after the laser beam without disturbing the laser beam.
Some of the many benefits:
- The VicerCryo is equipped with a HEPA-13 filter that purifies the air from dust, pollen, mould, bacteria, germs and viruses during therapy.
- Up to eight settings can be stored.
- The glass plate allows the user to place an object on the system with a max weight of 5 kg.
- The VicerCryo is very compact and requires minimal floor space in even the smallest clinics.
- The water sensor signals when the water tank needs to be emptied.
- Defrosting the evaporator makes relatively little noise.