The TimeWalker™ is a unique laser combination for non-invasive facelifting treatments with Er:YAG and Nd:YAG. Various procedures can be performed with the TimeWalker™, including rejuvenation, eye lifting and fuller lips.
TimeWalker Fotona 4D
- Stress incontinence< / trp-post-container>
- Acne (scars)< / trp-post-container>
- Body contouring< / trp-post-container>
- Skin improvement/rejuvenation< / trp-post-container>
- Skin firming/tightening< / trp-post-container>
- Scars< / trp-post-container>
- Depilation/epilation< / trp-post-container>
- Pigment< / trp-post-container>
- Wrinkles< / trp-post-container>
- Fungail nails/onychomycosis< / trp-post-container>
- Tattoos< / trp-post-container>
- Vaginal tightening< / trp-post-container>
- Vascular disorders< / trp-post-container>
- Fat removal< / trp-post-container>
- Warts< / trp-post-container>
Fotona4D™ For facial rejuvenation. The Fotona4D™ is a 4-step procedure performed at 4 different depth levels. Modern techniques accompany the entire procedure to ensure quality and safety.
- Intraoral reinforcement by means of Er;YAG with the SMOOTH™ technique treating the mucosa on the inside of the mouth.
- Skin rejuvenation with the Nd:YAG and FRAC3 technique that involves non-invasively fractionating the dermis and stimulating new collagen formation.
- Skin firming with the Nd:YAG using the PIANO technique where an overall heating of the deeper skin layers is created. This results in skin firming.
- Peeling with the Er:YAG giving a superficial to deeper exfoliation of the upper skin layer.
SmoothEye™ For eye lifting without surgery. The SmoothEye™ procedure improves skin elasticity, overall structure and volume. A quick, non-invasive treatment that provides firming and new collagen formation. It is a safe and precise procedure with little to no recovery time.
LipLase™ For fuller lips without injectables. During the LipLase™ procedure, collagen is stimulated giving a tighter and fuller effect without recovery time.
Among other things, the TimeWalker is an ablative laser (the Er:YAG) and treatments will therefore have to be performed by a skin therapist or doctor (BIG registration required).
Are you interested in a Fotona product? More information can be found on the Fotona website. You can also contact us directly at telephone number +31(0) 162 74 44 44 or via the contact form. We are happy to help!