Nordlys, IPL and laser treatments
With the extremely short pulses, even more and better treatments can be performed, such as extremely thin teleangiectasias and (residual) wine stains. And using the unique software, you have an excellent overview of all patient and treatment data and efficient patient administration is possible.
The Nordlys is equipped with Square Pulse Technology (optimal block pulse). This technology ensures that there is no peak heating. The heating is immediately at the right level and stays at this level as long as the pulse persists. This makes the system work very efficiently and minimises the risk of side effects. Selective Waveband Technology (SWT) combined with Square Pulse Technology makes it possible to treat skin types 1-6.
The Nd:YAG handpiece is equipped with SoftCool™, which ensures that the epidermis is well protected and the treatment is less painful. After purchase, the system can be expanded with one or more applications at any time.
- The Nd:YAG handpiece is equipped with SoftCool™, which ensures that the epidermis is well protected and the treatment is less painful. After purchase, the system can be expanded with one or more applications at any time.
- The Frax 1550 handpiece is a fractionated non-ablative handpiece designed for deeper skin resurfacing and treating acne scars, surgical scars and stretch marks.
- The Frax 1940 handpiece is designed for fractional non-ablative treatments in the superficial layers of the skin, such as skin resurfacing, pigment and actinic keratoses.
All the advantages of the Nordlys at a glance
- Good treatment results; fewer treatments needed for desired results.
- Wide range of treatments; including (leg) vessels, scars, hair removal, onychomycosis and pigmentation spots.
- Large areas to treat; short treatment time, no long waiting times, larger patient flow.
- Ergonomic handpieces; cost-saving through "pay per shot" principle.
- Laser / Selective Waveband Technology (SWT) with extremely short pulses.
Want to buy an IPL device? Additional information on the Candela Nordlys can be found on the website of CandelaOf course, you can also contact our office directly at the telephone number +31(0) 162 74 44 44 or via the contact formWe will be more than happy to help you.