A scar is a remnant of skin repair. The skin repairs itself with connective tissue, after which a scar is formed. This connective tissue is also the reason that there is no pigment, sebaceous, or sweat glands in a scar. Scars are often red at first and become lighter afterwards. Unfortunately, no technique can completely remove scars. A special scar laser can, however, ensure that superficial scars become more even and almost inconspicuous.
Laser devices for scar removal
In our product range, you will find a wide selection of lasers that can treat scars.
- CO₂RE: a fractional laser with which excellent skin improvement treatments can be carried out on middle and deeper levels.
- Vbeam & Vbeam Prima: in addition to scars, the Vbeam can be used to treat acne and scars thereof, Photo Dynamic Therapy (PDT), skin improvement/rejuvenation, pigmentation, stretch marks, vascular disorders, and warts.
- Dynamis: a multifunctional system with Er:YAG laser for the treatment of scars.
- Nordlysthe Nordlys uses the latest laser method. It combines a Nd:YAG laser and a non-ablative fractional laser with 6 unique Selective Waveband Technology (SWT) handpieces.
- Ultrapeel IIBy working with different levels in the skin layer, a scar or skin condition can be thoroughly treated by the Ultrapeel II.
- Aesthipeelthe Aesthipeel is specifically used for superficial and medium-deep microdermabrasion, where full control over the depth of the dermabrasion can be ensured.
- Elōs Plus: the Elōs Plus uses elōs technology (optical energy with bi-polar radio frequency) to enable safe and effective treatments for all skin types. Moreover, it is possible to upgrade the device with 11 different applicators, where 3 applicators can be connected simultaneously.
For additional information for the treatment of scars or other indications, see our product range on our website. Of course, you can also contact our office directly at telephone number +31(0) 162 74 44 44 or via the contact formWe will be more than happy to help you.