Administrative Office Assistant (Signal function)
In this broad and varied job, you will be the liaison between our field staff and our suppliers. You provide support in administrative tasks, identify (future) bottlenecks and help think about internal processes.
You will support our 7 service technicians in completing their work at our customers' premises. Correct and complete dossier formation is crucial here, as we deal with many laws and regulations: everything must be recorded. You check the reporting and follow up on the tasks arising from these service visits.
This is what you will do as an Administrative Office Assistant
- Create and manage files with detailed recording of agreements, reporting and evidence, control of laws and regulations;
- Daily contact with field staff and international suppliers, monitoring appointments;
- Spotting peculiarities;
- Working with software packages ServiceMax and SAP;
- Involvement in planning and inventory management;
- Thinking along and advising on internal processes.
This is you
In this role and in our organisation, mentality and personality are more important than education and experience! You know how to enthusiastically, patiently and professionally build a relationship of trust with both your own field sales colleagues and our suppliers. You see what needs to be done and work on it independently. You know how to relieve your field sales colleagues and make yourself indispensable within the foreseeable future!
Our wishes (i.e. no requirements):
- At least a completed MBO education in a relevant direction (but a HBO starter can certainly get a lot of challenge out of this position too!);
- Demonstrable experience in a similar administrative role;
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English languages both verbally and in writing;
- Experience with ServiceMax and/or SAP is a strong plus.
We have this beauty to offer you!
With us, you will have every opportunity to develop yourself further. You will join an enthusiastic corporate culture with short lines of communication. The working atmosphere is very pleasant and we interact informally. Take a look at this video about our anniversary trip to Valencia to get an idea about us: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cxx7tkYoY3K/
In addition, you can count on:
- A salary between €2600 and €3400 based on knowledge and experience;
- Excellent benefits such as a team bonus and a good contribution to your pension;
- A working week of 24 to 40 hours, flexible and partly to be filled from home;
- An employer who values a healthy work-life balance;
- A very varied working week where no day is the same!
Note that this is direct employment, i.e. without agency involvement.
Who are we?
Dalton Medical is based in Oosterhout, but we work throughout the Benelux. With some 25 colleagues, we offer a varied product range aimed mainly at dermatologists, plastic surgeons, skin therapists, aestheticians and beauticians.
Knowledge is one of Dalton Medical's core values, which is why we think it is very important that you are someone who likes to grow and keep up to date with the latest technologies.
Also check out our website: Medical and aesthetic laser systems - Dalton Medical
Then apply via this link. You will then be taken to our iRecruiter's reply form. No current CV at hand? No problem! Just fill in your contact details and we will call you!
For questions about this position, please contact our iRecruiter Irma van der Made. Call her on 06-2739 0051 or send a whatsapp.